Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ready or Not!

All right - the time has come. Jon and I have been getting up every morning at 5:00 to workout. So far, SORE good! Seriously... ouch! It has been great having Jon to push me along when I'm feeling lazy and being ready for the day before noon is a huge bonus.

 And, here it is, the before picture. I think I was putting off this post to put off this picture. No wonder you weren't smiling Tyler. Knowing that everyone is going to see you isn't the most exciting thing to every happen. Happy Climbin' all!

3 comments:

Bree said...

Amy, you look awesome. I can't believe that Abbie is only 4 months old and you look that good. Way to go. I can't wait to start this stuff. Give me 2 months (ok, probably more like 3!) and I will be climbing with everyone!

Tyler said...

I think that Jon looks good too. Bree. She was really just embarrassed to say it. I am glad that you all get to share that pain that is the shame of white muscle-less-ness. Soon, Tony will be proud. Fight on.

Lori said...

You guys look great! Maybe in the future (far future) I will dare post a picture. I can't believe you guys get up so early! You guys are champs just for that! Dressed before noon? Is that possible?