Tuesday, September 16, 2008

day 1 of the rest of my life

Hey Jon, don't worry about sending me the discs. Broke down and bought my own. So I did day one last night with one of my new study (studly) buddies Chris Palmer. We darn near puked. So good to be back. Did the following:
All push-ups I did sets of 13, cept for the hard ones (diamond, military, and divebomber) of which I did 10.
Did 5 of all the kinds of pull ups, and worked with 30 lbs on the lawnmowers and back flys.

We also worked through some of the ab ripper, but as I mentioned above... the puking.

1 comment:

Amy Miller said...

Oh no! I literally just finished burning your DVDs. Sorry we're so slow!

Your blog is WAY cooler! I like the black - it makes it hard core (much like the workouts). Plus you're more descriptive about what you accomplished in your workouts.

Way to take what I've done and make it tons better!

I'm glad that you have a workout buddy. That will push you to do more reps. I probably would too if I knew someone was watching.